Friday, January 8, 2010

Adventure Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys hows it going..Been a while since my last blog and i hope everyone had a great Xmas and New Years.. It was a quiet one for me and my girlfriend..Just hung out with family and friends and had a mellow one..Anyway looks like things are heating up again in the North Pacific or should i say hasn't stop heating up..Its just been non stop swell after swell for for Hawaii and California. And another BIG one is on the way which will be hitting Hawaii on Monday morning and then Northern California on Wednesday.. Looks like same size as the Eddie swell and even bigger maybe??? Time will tell.. So I'm off tomorrow night with my buddy Billy and we will spending the best part of the next 4-6 weeks chasing whatever swells we can... I have a couple of Stand Up Contests on stand by plus the Maverick's Contest is on Stand By and very well could go on Wednesday if the winds get a little better for there..But one things for sure there will be plenty going on and i plan on trying to blog every few days and show some photos and footage of the trip..Quiksilver have been good enough to hook me up with a HD Handy cam that i will be taking with me so I'm sure we will have some stuff to show... Well I'm off to pack and will talk to u all in a few days..Take Care JM.. Take a look at the charts below for the incoming swell...
MONDAY'S FORECAST HAWAII

Sunday 1/10
Morning
Light winds with a slight chop. Moderate long period swell.
Winds: W 9 to 12 knots
Seas: NW 10 feet at 12 sec.
Afternoon
Light winds with a slight chop. Large long period swell.
Winds: NNW 7 to 9 knots
Seas: NW 14 feet at 15 sec.
Monday 1/11
Morning
Light winds with a slight chop. Very large long period swell.
Winds: NE 8 to 10 knots
Seas: NW 20 feet at 19 sec.
Afternoon
Light winds with a slight chop. Very large long period swell.
Winds: NNE 8 to 11 knots
Seas: NW 19 feet at 16 sec.

































1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the pictures. Wish you were coming to visit So. Cali but, I guess the waves are up north. Have Fun and be safe.

    Terri & Tom Lucas

    ReplyDelete